Misty Wells. She’ll Share Her Tips Buying the Best RV for Your Needs and
Tell You About Some of the Best Places to Camp in
Your Area or Beyond.
Tips for Your Spring RV Adventure:
– Decide what type of RV works best for your trip.
– Rent an RV first and see how it feels.
– Stay in a local campground and talk to your neighbors about their RVs – campgrounds are super friendly places.
– Stay close – with more than 18,000 campgrounds in the U.S. that are at vineyards, beaches, mountains, family-friendly, rustic or lux, there’s something for everyone.
– Try a weekend away and see why RVing is so much fun.
– Where will you store it – at a campground, in your garage, RV storage unit?
– Visit GoRVing.com to find an RV show near you. See the hundreds of options for every price range and type of travel, all under one roof.