50 Million Americans will tailgate this football season. 30% of them don’t even go to the game – they just come for the party!
Former NFL Lineman, ESPN Commentator & RV enthusiast MATT LIGHT shares pro tailgating Tips from the Largest RV Show in the World.
Light and his family have RVed for years, camping across America, disconnecting from technology & connecting to nature. Light is a Celebrity Host at the Hershey RV Show. He played 11 seasons in the NFL all with the New England Patriots. He’s a 3 time All Pro and 3 time Super Bowl Champion.
For more information go to www.gorving.com
* Approximately 50 million Americans tailgate each year (American Tailgater Assn.)
* It’s a $35 BILLION industry!
* College football ranks first in US tailgating followed by NFL football, then Concerts, Nascar, High school football and Major League Baseball
* Out of 32 pro-football teams in the US – every stadium has RV tailgating lots.
* The first documented tailgate was at the Battle of Bull Run in 1861 *There are RVs specifically made for tailgating with outdoor kitchens, flat screen TVs & separate bathroom entrance